- Homebase Sale Offers
- Homebase Voucher Codes
- Redeeming Your Homebase Discount Code
- Homebase on Social Media
- Contact Homebase
Whether you're embarking on a big renovation or a small DIY job around your house, getting the job done right requires having the right tools and supplies. Homebase is one of Britain's leading home improvement chains, specializing in just about everything you need to spruce up your home and garden. A part of the Home Retail Group along with sister company Argos, Homebase is the third largest retailer of its kind in the UK, behind B&Q and Focus Do It All.
Never far behind its competitors, Homebase operates out of over 300 store locations in the UK and Ireland, as well as online at Homebase.co.uk. With a wide selection of items, the chain's main shopping areas include:
- Homebase Garden: It might be cold and dreary out, but it's never the wrong time to be thinking about your garden! The Homebase garden category is one of the most popular spots at Homebase online, selling everything you will ever need to start and maintain your very own beautiful garden escape. From power tools to Homebase garden furniture, this area is worth a stop any time of year!
- Homebase Furniture: No home renovation is complete without a little furniture update! Pick up everything you might need to furnish your home at Homebase.co.uk. And if all those DIY projects have left you tired, Homebase offers a furniture assembly service that will have your furniture up and ready to enjoy for a small fee. Check the Homebase website for the pricing chart.
- Homebase Bathrooms: Whether you're replacing a few bathroom features or embarking on a whole bathroom renovation, Homebase is your destination for all the tools and fixtures you will need. The company also offers free bathroom design appointments that will set you on the right track to creating your bathroom oasis. Be sure to check out Homebase online for some great ideas on updating your space.
- Homebase Kitchens: They say the kitchen is the heart of the home. Homebase.co.uk has everything you need to create the kitchen of your dreams, whether it's small updates that will make a big impact or an entire kitchen redo that will leave you with the kitchen of your dreams. Here, too, Homebase offers free design appointments, which will give you a good idea of the costs involved and help you get started on any made-to-measure components such as cabinets, windows or doors.
Getting the home renovations and updates you want involves planning, budgeting and keeping an eye out for great deals! Homebase offers shoppers plenty of opportunities to save on items across the store's ranges through frequent promotions, sales and special offers in store and online.
Shopping online, you will find that just a quick scroll through the Homebase homepage will give you an idea of the current sales and deals. Typically, Homebase features a number of promos across its ranges with deals as good as 50% off on select items. Be sure to check back on a regular basis, as new Homebase promotions come up frequently!
Shopping for seasonal items? Homebase is no different than other large retailers and offers deep discounts on seasonal products during end-of-season sales. Be sure to check in for some great bargains on big-ticket items like Homebase lawnmowers, patio sets and BBQs.If you can hold off on buying those seasonal items, start looking for sales starting mid-season.
NOTE: Deals and discounts may vary between the online store and physical Homebase locations. This is particularly true of clearance and seasonal sales, where the items you may see in store may be different from those online and vice versa.
The deals on Homebase.co.uk might be generous, but your work is not done until you've checked zabablom for the latest Homebase voucher codes! Here on this page we post the latest Homebase voucher codes, some of which can save you as much as 25% on your order. Homebase offers typically fall into two varieties:
- Get a cash amount or percentage off your purchase of specific ranges on Homebase.co.uk when you use your Homebase voucher code (minimum spend requirement typically applies)
- Get a percentage or cash amount site-wide when you use your Homebase discount code
And because missing out on great savings in never fun, be sure to subscribe to our email deal alerts before you go! We send our pennywise DIY'ers the latest Homebase offers as soon as they come up!
Spotted a deal you'd like to use toward your Homebase order? Once you've filled your online cart with all your Homebase items, applying the voucher code to your purchase is as easy as it gets:
- Copy the code from this page.
- Back at Homebase.co.uk, click on the basket icon at the top right-hand corner of your page to start the checkout process.
- In your basket summary, confirm your items, update your quantities and select either the delivery or pickup option. Click "Checkout".
- To continue with the transaction, sign in to your existing Homebase account or create a new one. Once you've completed those steps, you'll see an "Order Summary and Payment" page. Paste your voucher code into the "Discount Code" field.
- Hit "Apply".
- Homebase on Facebook: This Facebook page from Homebase has frequent project suggestions, tips, tricks and advice for the experienced and beginner DIY'er.
- Homebase on Twitter: Much like the company's Facebook account, this Twitter feed will have you rolling up your sleeves with their project ideas!
- Homebase on Pinterest: This Pinterest account has boards dedicated to dozens of indoor and outdoor spaces, including living rooms, bedrooms, gardens, lawns and more!
- Homebase on Instagram: From design ideas to delicious meals, this page is all about making your home uniquely yours.
- Homebase on Google Plus: This Google Plus account sees many of the same posts you'll catch on Facebook and Twitter, including sale alerts and special promotions.
- Homebase on YouTube: From genius DIY hacks to helpful instructional videos, this is a great spot to check out, especially if you're just starting out in the DIY department.
Tel: 0345 077 8888
You can also reach the Homebase Customer Service team on Twitter by tweeting @homebase_help