About Vodafone UK
When you're one of the world's largest mobile communications companies, you know you're doing something right. Founded in 1991, Vodafone has always been one of the frontrunners on the mobile communications scene. Today, the company boasts over 400 million global subscribers, as well as a range of cutting-edge products and services that will have you connecting with your friends and family at highly competitive rates.
To its UK customers Vodafone offers a variety of flexible packages that can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Whether you're looking for a contract or a "pay as you go" plan, you can expect great service on a reliable network, as well as a variety of money-saving deals. Here on this page we post the latest ways to save on your Vodafone services via Vodafone contract deals and other promotional offers.
The Vodafone Rewards Program
Vodafone Pay as you go is their rewards program that lets you earn points every time you TopUp or purchase something from Vodafone.
You can earn free data, £10 discount codes, £15 store credits, £20 Amazon gift cards, and even vouchers for smart phones!
The best part is you're already signed up by being a Vodafone customer! Just login and see how many points you have!
Contact Vodafone customer service using this number: 0333 304 0191
How to Get Your Vodafone PAC Code
If you want to keep your number when switching over to Vodafone, you need a porting authorisation code (PAC). To get receive your PAC, call 08700 700191.
Vodafone Unlock Help
To unlock your phone, all you have to do is click here and follow the instructions.
The Vodafone Track My Order Feature
All you need to do to track your order with Vodafone is to click here and enter your order number and home postcode.
Vodafone Store Locator
If you need to find the Vodafone store closest to you, use this store locator tool.
Vodafone Top Up Offers
For Vodafone customers who are on a "pay as you go" plan, Vodafone offers a nice rewards system that allows you to collect points every time you top up your account. Top up your phone by £5 or more and Vodafone gives you 10% of the value in rewards points that you can redeem toward Vodafone services, phone accessories, an Amazon.co.uk gift card and even select mobile devices. Once you've topped up, remember to enter your code and your mobile number on the Vodafone site or mobile app in order to collect your rewards points.
Redeeming Your Vodafone Voucher Code
Ready to get pennywise about your mobile plan? Here's how to redeem your Vodafone promo code on the website:
- Click on your deal to reveal the code and click "Copy" to save it for future use.
- Proceed to the Vodafone website and select your phone and your plan, making sure that your selection meets the deal's criteria.
- Once you've chosen your bundle as well as any extras (international calling, extra picture messages, etc.) and accessories (phone chargers, cables. etc.) you will be see a "Go to basket" button that will take you to the checkout area.
- In your basket summary, review your order carefully. Scroll down to the "Promotional Code" field and paste your code.
- Click "Update basket" and confirm that the value of your Vodafone promotional code has been applied to your order.